Teqsman recognizes that privacy is important to individuals everywhere – our customers, website visitors, product users … everyone. For this reason, the responsible handling and protection of personal and other information that we care for is a central value of Teqsman. For more information about our privacy practices, see the following guidelines. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1 Teqsman is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to www.teqsman.comIn this policy; Teqsman explains how Teqsman Technologies, Inc. treats your personal information.
2. Gather personal information
2.1 Teqsman may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Information regarding your computer, visits and use of this website which includes your IP address, your geographic location, your browser type and its version, operating system you use, your recommendation source, visit duration, your page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you provide to us when using the services at www.teqsman.com or that is generated in the course of using these services (including the time, frequency and pattern of service use).
- Information contained in or in connection with communications you send to us or via www.teqsman.com (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communications)
- And any certain personal information you wish to send us.
2.2 Before disclosing someone else’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this Policy.
3. Use your personal information
3.1 Personal data transmitted to us via www.teqsman.com will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on the corresponding pages of the website.
3.2 Teqsman may use your personal information to:
- Administration of www.teqsman.com and business
- Personalize www.teqsman.com for you
- You can use the services available at www.teqsman.com
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- You will receive marketing communications about our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that Teqsman believes may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you have expressly consented to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need marketing communication)
- To offer statistical knowledge regarding our users to third parties although third parties won’t be allowed to identify an individual user based on this information.
- Address inquiries and complaints from or about you relating to www.teqsman.com
- www.teqsman.com keeps it safe and prevents fraud
- Verify compliance with the www.teqsman.com Terms of Service (including monitoring private messages sent through the www.teqsman.com private messaging service).
3.3 If you submit personal information for publication on www.teqsman.com, Teqsman will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
3.4 Teqsman will not share your personal information with third parties without your express consent to market their direct marketing or that of another third party.
- This website is owned and operated by TEQSMAN, INC. Operated.
- Our head office is in NEW YORK, USA.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address above, using the contact form www.teqsman.com, sending an email to email@example.com, or live chat – live chat forum.